Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Yay Coffee! Let's Celebrate!

Tucked underneath a dental office with other store fronts alongside in the seaside town of Scarborough, one can find this darling and magical coffee shop, Yay Coffee! Celebrating today their first year of being open, owners Charlotte & Rob are thrilled with how far they've come on this joint venture of love for one another....and, of course, for all things coffee! It's a fabulous place where their family and friends (old & new) can come find caffeinated happiness in their home away from home.

From the happy orange colored walls to their cushy chairs and fairy lights, Yay Coffee offers a wide variety of coffee, tea and yummy nibbles, including gluten free options. Trust me, you won't be disappointed. Come and experience their journey of getting to where their business is today after viewing the Polaroids strung along a wall in their cozy room in the back.

You can see why Michael and I adore this place. Who wouldn't? From amazing coffee to their inviting hearts and contagious smiles, you too will want to be a part of their day in this lovely town.
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Such a sweet shoppe - so glad they're supported up against the Big Boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat a good coffee shop and that place looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! I am indeed a coffee lover! Wish I could visit this cozy looking coffeehouse. I do wish them the very best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you could visit as well. Maybe I can take you one day? ;)

      Delete
  4. I can see why you love this charming place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy one year! What a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is and I know they had a lovely 1 year celebration. :)

      Delete
  6. It's a lovely little treasure! I'd certainly be a fan and a regular as it's just my type of place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful place! Happy Friday ♥

    ReplyDelete

© Alexandra MacVean. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig